Hospitality Team Member
Hospitality Team Member:
Our hospitality team members are the face of our team and the first step in creating remarkable experiences for our guests. We believe that every interaction with a guest is a statement of commitment to our store, team, and community. The hospitality team includes our drive-thru, front counter, curbside, delivery, and dining room team members. These team members work together to create a friendly and welcoming environment for our guests while ensuring orders are received quickly and accurately. In any given shift, you may be a cashier, a bagger, an expeditor, a stocker, in drive-thru, a drink maker, a runner, or more!
- A focused hard worker
- Consistent and reliable
- Aware of food safety requirements
- Able to ensure quality requirements are met
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Able to take ownership
- Able to multitask
- Able to make good decisions quickly
- Willing to give your best at all times
- Able to have reliable transportation
- Willing to work outside in our drive-thru
- 16 years of age or older
The benefits our team members receive while working at Chick-fil-A Main Street are endless:
- Industry leading compensation
- Free Chick-fil-A food
- Leadership opportunities + Bonus eligibility
- Career development
- Flexible schedules
- Scholarship opportunities
- And much more!
Part-time (20+ hours) and Full-time (30+ hours) positions begin at $11 an hour with many opportunities for advancement!